With all the star power on the 2015 Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet, it was difficult to choose our favorite gowns. But these eight ensembles ranged from simple and sophisticated to bold and high-fashion. They represented these actresses' individual styles while still looking fabulous. Do you agree with our picks for best-dressed? Or did we leave out your favorite look? Let us know in the comments!
1. "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting was sleek and sexy in this beautifully fitted ruby Romona Keveza column gown.
2. Winner for best actress in a TV series, Viola Davis looks angelic in this halter Max Mara Gown.
3. Rashida Jones kept her signature boho style in this patterned Emanuel Ungaro gown and looks effortlessly chic.
4. Red carpet darling Lupita Nyong'o was having a blast twirling in this ravishing Elie Saab patterned gown.
5. Nominee Reese Witherspoon chose this crisp, simple custom Giorgio Armani sheath.
6. Best actress winer Julianne Moore complemented her fair skin and auburn hair with a hunter green Riccardo Tisci sequined gown.
7. Nominee Emma Stone took a fashion risk in this menswear-inspired Dior gown. We think she looked elegant and edgy at the same time.
8. Both feminine and fabulous, "Game of Thrones" actress Natalie Dormer stunned in this floral Naeem Khan frock.
-- Mara Betsch
More on Fashion: