Great Halloween Costumes For Metrosexual Dogs [PHOTOS]
Do you have a male dog that has an extra spring in his step? Is he occasionally mistaken for being slightly gay? Does he particularly enjoy shopping for vintage 1960's dog beds at the nicer doggie boutiques in town?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, (I did!) then you might just be the proud parent of a metrosexual mutt. In fact, my dog Zazou the Vizsla waves his 'muttro' flag quite high and we fully embrace and encourage his special fido flair.
Best Halloween Costumes for Metro Mutts
With Halloween right around the corner, you might be asking yourself - what is the best costume choice for my princess boy? Look no further - here are a few of our top Halloween costume picks for the muttro mutt. From do-it-yourself to store-bought-- we've got you covered.
Check out this list!:
1) The Ambigously Gay Duo - Batman and/or Robin. The tighter the unitard the better.
2) Hipster Pup: Decorative specs and artfully tied scarf complete this hipster holier-than-thou look. Photo - HipsterPuppies.com
3) Pirate Captain Costume: Nothing says "Ahoy Matey!" like puffy shirt - right? Muttropolis.com
4) Sailor On Leave Costume: Land 'ho! A fitted jumpsuit and smart stripes will definitely bring out the soldier in your boy.
5) Proud Peacock Dog Costume- Just add glow sticks and some techno house trance and you've got yourself a party! An Animal Planet exclusive dog costume! CostumeCraze.com
6) Animal Planet Orca Costume - For the metro mutt who likes to be the big fish!
7) Calypso Dancer/Dancing With Stars Contestant: What metro mutt would turn down the opportunity to rock a frock that also includes a headpiece with feathers? Muttropolis.com