Far Out Friday - July 23, 2010
Wow, it's been a week since I last posted here! Time flies when you're dealing with an oil spill disaster! Without further ado, here's a round-up of some recent odd animal stories:
- Porcupine, or Puppy? Either way, don't you just want to snuggle this guy?
- Is it me or does this dog have the world's most bizarre and annoying bark?
- Two-headed lizards are nothing. THIS two-headed bearded dragon has SIX legs too.
- The rare pine martin has been re-discovered in U.K. Just goes to show that even fairly large mammals can live in highly developed countries undetected.
- Is this not the COOLEST. FISH. EVER?
- Whale watching can be an exhilarating experience. But not when the whale jumps out of the water and crushes the boat!
- VIDEO: Watch the crab molt in time lapse. Awesome!